top of page
Home > Spectacles > NHS Vouchers
Some NHS patients will not only qualify for a free eye
examination but also a voucher to help towards the
cost of spectacles or contact lenses.
You qualify if:
• You are under 16 or 16-18 and in full-time education.
• You or your partner receives Income Support.
• You or your partner receives Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance.
• You or your partner receives Pension Credit Guarantee Credit.
• You're entitled to, or named on, a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate.
• You are named on a valid HC2 certificate.
• You are prescribed complex
lenses (supplement only).
Please give us a call on 01922 643988 to see what NHS support you may be entitled to.
bottom of page